Terms & Conditions
Use of Site
- This site may be used to browse content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranty :
The contents of this site are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called Providers, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
- Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
We do not offer any refunds. If you have any queries regarding refund policy, please contact us before making any payment.
- The following Privacy Statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for www.oziindian.tv
- We may use a third party ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
- We may also log IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our advertisers (e.g., how many visitors logged in to our Website). In some cases your IP address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider such as AOL or Earthlink, chances are that your IP address varies each session, thus making it effectively impossible for us to use your IP address to determine who you are.
- In general, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with a requested service, or under circumstances required by law. We will disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
- By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy Statement, you may feel free to e-mail us with questions or concerns, but your only remedy is to discontinue use of the Site. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
- Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we do not anymore have control over that website. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to those sites. Exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Third Party Cookies.
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. These companies may use some information (such as your domain type, your IP address, about your visits to this and other Websites) in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.